Mob: +86 18616909963
Tel: +86 21 56773646
Fax:+86 21 56772141
Operation rules of pager
One, with the page of the operation rules of the machine have what?
Answer: The operation rules of the page machine are as follows:
(1) Before the machine to do all the preparatory work, such as lubricating oil, rough inspection of the main parts, adjust the gauge, and put the whole book on the appropriate position;
(2) After storing the book posts in the book post hopper in order, the storeroom staff shall take out one piece of the book and match it with the sample book to check whether it is correct. The page matching shall be carried out only after checking whether it is correct by the receiving machine, the assistant and the storeroom staff (or the monitor).
(3) The stored and hoisted post shall be smooth and correct and not empty. The height of the stored post shall not exceed 150mm of the gauge height.
Ii. What is the operation procedure of the wireless adhesive binding on-line packet host?
A: The main operating rules of this host are as follows:
(1) Do all the preparatory work before starting the machine, such as storing the glue, storing the heat glue in advance, adjusting the temperature of the glue, adding lubricating oil, checking the main parts, adjusting rules, checking whether the book block and cover are correct, etc.;
(2) Send signals before starting the machine, take care of the cooperation between the front and the back, point the car for test drive, and gradually change the slow speed to the normal speed;
(3) During the normal operation, it shall observe the equipment condition at any time and check whether the books included are qualified. It shall ensure that the adhesive, clamping and shaping work are completed during the opening time of the glue solution to ensure the normal opening, curing and cooling time;
(4) Observe whether the glue temperature is normal at any time. It is strictly prohibited to change the glue temperature or directly store the glue into the working glue pot for use;
(5) Under the condition of timely cleaning the glue pot, ensuring the purity of the gel pot, cleaning the glue pot and normal operation of the equipment, the pre-glue pot should be cleaned once a quarter for the glue pot every two weeks.
Operation rules of pager
Three, the wireless adhesive binding linkage on-line book cutting machine operating procedures?
Answer: The operation rules of the book cutting machine are mainly as follows:
(1) Do all the preparatory work before starting the machine, such as add lubricating oil, check whether the main parts and cutting rules are correct, whether the knife disc and conveying track are clean, and adjust the cutting rules and pressure, etc.;
(2) Send a signal before starting the machine, open an empty car first, and cooperate well with the host machine after there is no error in the empty cutting, then the book cutting can operate normally;
(3) In case of irregular book cutting, it is strictly prohibited to grab a knife (that is, touching the book with one's hand under the condition of not stopping the book), and check whether the size of the book cut is correct at any time, and timely deal with any problem found.
Four, the wireless adhesive binding linkage line wipe inspection equipment operating procedures?
Answer: The operation rules of the rubbing inspection equipment mainly have a few points:
(1) Rub and check the equipment on the whole linkage production line on time to ensure that there is no oil stain and the wind road is smooth;
(2) During the rub inspection, check the problems that need minor repair or replacement of vulnerable parts, and ensure the normal operation of equipment after the rub inspection;
(3) Under the condition of regular operation of the equipment, a single shift (8 ~ 12 hours/day) shall be rubbed and inspected once every two weeks, and 2 or 3 shifts (16 hours/day or more) shall be rubbed and inspected once a week. The rubbing and inspection time is generally 4 hours.
Five, the wireless adhesive linkage line maintenance equipment operating procedures?
Answer: The operation procedure of maintenance equipment mainly has the following points:
(1) Under normal circumstances, the linkage production line work should be carried out medium repair in 3 to 5 years, and over 10 years should be carried out overhaul, except in special circumstances;
(2) When the equipment needs medium repair, the pilot shall first put forward the medium repair requirements, which shall be approved by the workshop equipment director before it can be carried out, and the time and period of the medium repair shall be set out;
(3) When the equipment needs overhaul, first of all by the machine (senior workers or above) or technical personnel overhaul requirements, workshop responsible person agrees to work out overhaul plan, overhaul plan after the workshop responsible person and the factory director in charge of the equipment for study and approval, set a time limit before maintenance;
(4) During the operation of middle and major repair, the pilot (senior engineer or above) or technical personnel shall follow the repair to the end and assist the inspection and overhaul personnel to carry out the work;
(5) After the overhaul, the workshop person in charge (during the medium repair) or the factory person in charge of the equipment (during the overhaul), the maintenance person in charge, and the machine are inspected by three parties. After passing the inspection, 30,000 signatures are required.
What is the operation procedure of the shell pasting machine?
Answer: The operation rules of the shell paste machine are mainly as follows:
(1) Do all the preparatory work before starting the machine, such as adjusting the rules of each working platform, the position of suction arm and suction plate, etc., and store the plate material and add lubricating oil in advance;
(2) Give a signal when starting the machine, and check whether the pasted book shell meets the requirements after the test, and then normal operation and processing can be carried out after there is no error;
(3) During the normal operation, the quality of the pasted book shell should be checked by the gun at any time. If unqualified, such as the size, it should be stopped immediately for processing;
(4) The adhesive used in the paste shell is animal glue. The temperature in the glue pot should be between 75±10℃, and cold water is strictly prohibited in regular use.
(5) Clean the glue pot on time to ensure that the glue fluid is normal. Under normal circumstances, the glue pot should be cleaned once a quarter to avoid the appearance of gel aging and deterioration;
(6) Storage board height: 16 open for about 200mm, 32 open for about 300mm (roughly the same as the height of the tank);
(7) Rub and inspect the equipment on time. Under normal operation, rub and inspect the equipment every two weeks and clean up after work to ensure the normal production of the next shift.
What are the operation rules of the grilled round ripper?
Answer: The operation rules of the gripper are mainly as follows:
(1) Make all the preparations before starting the machine, such as adjusting the rules of book gripper, circle gripper and ridge wedge plate according to the size and thickness of the book;
(2) For books that need to be rounded, the back adhesive should be appropriate, the drying degree of adhesive should be 70% ~ 80%, it is strictly prohibited to circle after completely dry;
(3) The height of the ridge shall be subject to the thickness of the board, the radian of the wedge board shall be subject to the thickness of the book;
(4) During the normal operation, it is necessary to observe the condition of the ridge scraping and rounding at any time, and deal with the problems timely to ensure that the quality meets the requirements;
(5) The operation rules of cleaning, inspection and maintenance equipment are the same as other equipment.
What are the operating rules of the casing machine?
Answer: The operation rules of the shell machine are mainly as follows:
(1) Make all the preparations before starting the machine, and adjust the specifications of each rule according to the thickness of the book block;
(2) For the shell casing machine with sweeping liner, the adhesive used and the spacing of the cots should be adjusted in advance to ensure the firmness and flatness of the books after the shell;
(3) During normal operation, the effect of nesting (sweeping liner) should be frequently checked, and problems should be timely dealt with;
(4) The operation rules of cleaning, inspection and maintenance equipment are the same as other equipment.
Mob: +86 18616909963
Tel: +86 21 56773646
Fax:+86 21 56772141